GSA Network Unite! is a space for young people to empower each other and work together for social justice. We believe in the power of youth to create change. This platform is designed to help LGBTQ and ally youth organize in their communities and win campaigns.
- That said, this platform is a tool, not a solution, and the success of your campaign depends on you. Look through our resource on Developing a Strategy to learn more about creating an effective campaign.
- We believe all people deserve the opportunity to be themselves and succeed, and that in order to make that a reality we must work to dismantle all systems of oppression. You're welcome to use this space as long as we're working towards the same goals and you respect the people around you. We will not allow racist, sexist, ableist, homophobic, or transphobic campaigns.
- This isn't a hotel but more of a share house. You're responsible for keeping your campaign up to a reasonable standard and doing the work to make it a success.
- Not all campaigns will be treated equally. This is a conspiracy of limited time and resources. We have a shoe string budget and overworked staff and will invest more in campaigns who we think are going to make a big impact or are close to winning.
- If you leave nasty comments lying around you'll be asked to leave.
- There might be glitches, bugs and inconveniences along the way as we live together. If this happens please be patient - we'll try to fix things as soon as we can.
- If all that sounds good then welcome, have a look around and make yourself at home. We can't wait to work with you!